Prayer for God's grace and mercy over my life. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Prayer for God's grace and mercy over my life. Hope. And a beautiful wife that ### meet her today.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

An incident took place at work today. I work at an ###. I usually work with children who are infants or 1 years old. Today I was asked to take coverage of a 2 year old room because one of the teachers was not there. I did not really feel comfortable with it because I was just recently removed...
Replies
12
Views
281
I'm praying for mercy over my wife ### and me (###) and our marriage and seek restoration to God and each other. Also looking for encouragement and the joy of the Lord because I'm feeling really down today.
Replies
8
Views
383
Please pray for me there are a lot of people that do not wish me well everyday they are fighting me night and day, I am asking the Lord mercy to prevail against any judgement of enemies in my life. May the Lord fight them for me because I don't know what I have done to them for hating me with...
Replies
8
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,637
Messages
16,790,400
Members
649,200
Latest member
Scialpaermere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom