Prayer for God's blessings

Ofgyn

Servant of All
Please pray for ### and ### family so that God might remove all the blocks and heal ### family history from every evil.
Praise the Lord!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for prayers for my mom and I in relation to finances. We need God’s help, favor and blessings to be able to pay our bills, for better jobs, better and stable career paths with abundance that allows us to bless others and continue to help homeless animals.
Replies
7
Views
117
Our family is currently carrying a very heavy financial burden. We have a mortgage, student loans, and elderly family members to support. We feel as though we are constantly being chased by financial pressures, and each day is filled with stress and uncertainty. Recently, I have also been...
Replies
11
Views
264
I request prayers to release any and all blocks to receiving all of God’s blessings, gifts and Grace always and in all ways and on all levels, all the time. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
10
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,762
Messages
16,792,057
Members
649,373
Latest member
Kiargainarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom