Prayer For ###friend###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sinner67
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sinner67

Guest
Father, I pray for ###'s health. Please help him to feel better and to get rest. Lord, help him to not get exhausted of caring for his parents. Give him strength and help him to relax and help him to have time to enjoy our relationship. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
default_rainbow.gif
The Lord is healing your boyfriend with his tears of love
default_rainbow.gif


default_amen.gif

​
 
"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me."

Psalms 138:7

Dearest Abba, Father,

there are days, when we feel like we're losing ground all the time.

We get tired of trying so hard to make things work out and

feeling like they just get worse.

When we face those times, O God, be with us to lift us up

and make us conquerors.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen
 
Please Lord hear this person's request and make the rest become your will be done. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

im in a new town. new job and dont have any friends out here. I get along with some coworkers my age. please pray in Jesus' name for God's will be done and if meant to be for these relationships to become fruitful and just be a positive impact in my life and for me just to get along smoothly...
Replies
9
Views
108
I would like to pray for my dear friends who are really going through it and I need to pray more for them but I am just worried about them. First is called ### and I have told him about Jesus but he is dealing with so much. Need praying for his soul and health and mind. Next is ### for his mind...
Replies
8
Views
706
This person I met a week ago out of nowhere sent me this. He said he was a Christian, I don't know if he is depressed. He told me he doesn’t have family so I don’t know if he has anyone praying for him. “I really don't believe he has a purpose for me other than suffering till I die. I have a...
Replies
8
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,973
Messages
16,805,529
Members
650,442
Latest member
Pnduymir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom