Prayer for forgiveness and reconciliation

Aile

Humble Servant of All
Lord, I come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up my heartfelt request. Lord, I pray that ### will open up to me and that forgiveness will flow between us as You have forgiven us. Help us to rebuild the trust we once had and protect our bond with Your divine love and grace. Lord, hear my prayer and bring healing and restoration to our marriage. Thank You, Father. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our heartfelt request. Lord, we pray that ### will open up to ### and that forgiveness will flow between them as You have forgiven us. Help them to rebuild the trust they once had and protect their bond with Your divine love and grace. Lord, hear our prayer and bring healing and restoration to their marriage. Thank You, Father. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The man that I am in love with has been very hurt in his past by his ex and is unsure if he’s able to give his heart to me. He’s put me through so much emotionally the past few months while he’s tried to navigate his feelings for me. We have a deep connection that scares both of us and pulls us...
Replies
10
Views
158
Please pray for me I gave into temptation and sinned? I’m not sure if masturbation is a sin to be honest, but I did not focus on things of God. I don’t want this to separate me from God even further. I really want to start getting closer with God and I want Him to love me and bless and guide me...
Replies
9
Views
582
Father God, I repent and confess all my sins, trespasses and shortcomings to you…. Please forgive me….. in the mighty name of Jesus…. And I know accept salvation….. please pray for me that I would walk the straight and narrow and I would stay truthful to the word of God….
Replies
10
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,373
Messages
16,798,959
Members
649,881
Latest member
Astairaorwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom