Prayer for ### ### ### ### for depression and bipolar disorder. ###...

  • Thread starter Thread starter hiran
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hiran

Guest
### ### ### ### ### depression bipolar. ### ### ### ### ### depression. .. gracias pax
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello friends please pray for my friend ### who suffers from bipolar disorder and refuses to take medication and constantly suffers from mania episodes so we pray for healing from the Lord. These verses seem to resonate with my prayers for ### the most in Jesus name: Romans 12:2: Be transformed...
Replies
9
Views
436
I want too ask in Jesus name, for healing from depression and bipolar disease. That I may live a life without going to a mental hospital and medicine. I know that God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power, love, and a sound mind, ###
Replies
10
Views
357
Lord Jesus I pray total Healing of ### from Bipolar disorder, drinking smoking drugs vices and financial crisis which he is suffering for the past ### years. Being an orphan he has no one to look after him nor provide him help. I pray God intervenes, delivers and touches ###'s life and heals him...
Replies
6
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom