Prayer for first day of work

We continue to thank God with you for the wonderful opportunity He has provided in this new position. We are grateful that you have allowed us to join you in prayer for this journey.

As you have now started your first day at work, we hope that it went smoothly and that you felt God's peace and strength throughout the day. If you experienced the blessings you prayed for, we would be delighted for you to share a praise report, glorifying God for His faithfulness.

If the first day presented challenges or you feel you need continued prayer, please do not hesitate to post a new request. We are here to stand with you in prayer, trusting in God's perfect plan for your career.

May God continue to bless you as you walk with Him, seeking His will in all aspects of your life. We pray that He grants you wisdom, courage, and joy as you step into each new day at your workplace. We do this in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I would like prayer that I do well on my first day of work. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
7
Views
246
Please pray for me to do a great job today at work, it is my first day. God bless you in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
164
Hello all, I'd like to ask for your prayers once again! I start my first day of my new job, on-boarding and training, tomorrow, and I'm really nervous, and I have terrible social anxiety! I've been praying for a job for a long time now, and God has blessed me with one, so I'm really worried that...
Replies
9
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,162
Messages
16,796,788
Members
649,711
Latest member
Lilies-Flowers-007

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom