Prayer For Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rashids

Guest
I am trusting God for a breakthrough. I need to make payment on an overdue medical account as attorney wants to send the sheriff of the court to attach my things. I am facing disconnection of municipal services at home. The food cupboard is dry. I owe money to the company I work for as my commission account is in arrears. Father, I claim in Jesus name that you grant my request for a breakthrough financially. Open up heaven's treasure room and bestow your blessings upon my family and I. Amen.
 
Child of the King of Kings,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

©Please Pass This Prayer On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel like im drowning in debt. Every time I get a leg up there’s another bill. I need prayer for God to guide me and help me. It’s too much to handle. I’m always stressed.
Replies
15
Views
234
Prayer for financial increase
Replies
11
Views
155
Hello, I am asking for prayer to be able to catch up on bills and to pay off my debts, thank you and God bless you in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,263
Messages
16,797,569
Members
649,815
Latest member
Barundael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom