Prayer For ### Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerie

Beloved of All
Dear Lord

Father, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for Your forgiveness which opens the door for Your love to flow through me. Lord I lift my husband on you ...please take all his addictions, anger, repent him from adultery, let him seek you instead of others. Father I put all my hurts, my struggle, my pain, my financial situations, my frustrations, on you and only you. I know you are able, you gonna finish up what you been start with my husband .... I know you will continue speak, soft his heart and mind for him to returns home in a good ways without no disrespect .... Lord I believe in your words. Please Show me Your love and help me to be a light and example of love everywhere I go in Jesus name amen. Thank you all for praying for me and my family... may God hears and answers all of us prayers in here in Jesus name amen. Have a bless day everyone.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"Please lift up my husband and his family in prayer. His mom has dementia, and the family conflict has gotten out of hand, with his sister sending nasty texts to his phone. I am so tired of the fighting. I pray that God sends a peacemaker to intervene, softens their hearts, and helps them work...
Replies
12
Views
197
Dear God, today I place in your presence the lives of my family and loved ones so that you may bless them. But I pray especially for my beloved ###, you know her struggles and worries, please send her Your Holy Spirit and guide her in her plans and decisions, soften her heart, give her peace...
Replies
9
Views
125
Unspoken prayer request for my family.🙏
Replies
13
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,738
Members
648,212
Latest member
Dorierard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom