Prayer For Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

snu

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer req for brothers marriage... A nice life partner for my ###...###, who will be a mother to his three kids...amen
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thanks for the prayer...prayer requested for ###'s health
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I ask for Your divine protection and wall of Holy Spirit fire around our home, minds, and bodies. Shatter every assignment of the enemy, negativity, or danger and send Your warrior angels to guard us from physical and spiritual harm. Uproot all spirits of fear, anxiety...
Replies
10
Views
98
Dear prayer team, I am requesting special intercessory prayer for God's protection and care over me and my family from attacks of various kinds. Please pray that God will send a protective wall of angels around us, and for the precious protection of the blood over everything in our lives and...
Replies
9
Views
136
Heavenly Father, I ask for Your divine protection and wall of Holy Spirit fire around our home, minds, and bodies. Shatter every assignment of the enemy, negativity, or danger and send Your warrior angels to guard us from physical and spiritual harm. Uproot all spirits of fear, anxiety...
Replies
11
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom