Prayer for family crisis

Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
Thank you
 
Please pray for my daughter. The government says she owes them money they have kept her baby bonus and has no money to pay the rent. It is a complete mixup. Also for my sister' and her family, who have a drug addicted daughter that needs a healing touch from God. And her children that God will make her come back to her senses and heal their family. In Jesus name I ask it.
praying for all this
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, our house divided. Peace and prosperity. ### Amen
Replies
10
Views
222
Please pray for my daughter ### and her family for peace and a financial breakthrough and for their neighbours to stop interfering with them
Replies
12
Views
450
Dear God, today I place in your presence the lives of my family and loved ones so that you may bless them. But I pray especially for my beloved ###, you know her struggles and worries, please send her Your Holy Spirit and guide her in her plans and decisions, soften her heart, give her peace...
Replies
9
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,868
Messages
16,804,253
Members
650,361
Latest member
Phoeraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom