We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear brother or sister, as you take your final exam in Computational Methods. Thank you for allowing us the honor of praying on your behalf and for sharing your faith and confidence in the Lord Jesus Christ. We are standing in agreement with you, declaring success in His mighty name.

If you have seen victory in this exam, we would be delighted to hear your praise report, giving all glory to God. If you are still awaiting results or feel the need for continued prayer, please do not hesitate to post an update. We are here to support you in prayer, trusting in God's perfect plan for your life.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him and walk in His will. We are praying for your academic success, and for His guidance in your life. May this exam be not just an academic achievement, but a testament of God's faithfulness in your life. We are agreeing with you in prayer, in Jesus' name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for my son to pass all his CSEC subjects. Results out this Tuesday ###.
Replies
9
Views
146
I will like prayers for exam success on May 21st. I have been trying to pass this exam for ### years. Every time I do the exam something always happens right in the weeks of preparations. Either I get sick or someone dies that I am close to and I am left with minimal time to prepare. When I do...
Replies
10
Views
266
I will like prayers for exam success on May 21st. I have been trying to pass this exam for ### years. Every time I do the exam something always happens right in the weeks of preparations. Either I get sick or someone dies that I am close to and I am left with minimal time to prepare. When I do...
Replies
9
Views
458
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,058
Messages
16,806,731
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom