Prayer For Divine Favor

  • Thread starter Thread starter tmaster1984
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tmaster1984

Guest
Please God Almighty,

I am praying that I can get a SAG affiliated work while still being a non-union for the rest of my career. But, still have the benefit of being a SAG Member.

I would love to work with the top of the line ###.

I am praying that the director or producers can break some rules; and, bring me in for some work on their projects.

Please help me get an actual acting job that the Director or Producer. I prefer that the casting director, and casting company do not contact me. I prefer to get the job from the Horse's mouth.

I want to pray that the directing or producing company must contact me by email.

In addition God I want to get it before NEXT MONTH.

In Jesus name,

Amen.
 
I agree in Jesus' Name. Amen

Now that you've presented your request to God, praise & thank Him for answering & then go help someone.
 
Dear Lord, we pray for ### salvation, we pray that you will fulfill the desires of his heart, we pray that you will bless him and expand his territory for your Glory, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
The Lord has told you what is good, And this is what He requires of you: To do what is right, to love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God.
God bless you friends. bye. ###. ###.
 
```html


​



Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.



Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor all my prayer requests that are the will of God for my life. Let your perfect will be done in my life. Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate me. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, even as my soul prosper in You. Make me a wise steward over all that You have and will bless me with.



God let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown my head with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as I grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless my love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.



Teach me how to live my life pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless me with a made up mind to do so. Bless me with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as I purpose in my hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect, and honor rain within the walls of my homes. Use me Lord Jesus for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those that love and care about me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!



[/b>Isaiah 65:24 tells us…. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, We come before You today with a clear and singular focus: to ask for Your overwhelming favor, blessing, and empowerment to be poured out upon the interview that has been promised. We rebuke the ideology that paralyzes action—the passive mindset of waiting to see "if it is Your...
Replies
8
Views
170
Lord God, I pray for high favor with employers and financial institutions. Strengthen my nursing and midwifery skills and expand my excellence. Let my personal projects align with my career growth and purpose. Guide my investments in legal systems and family wellbeing. Establish my steps in...
Replies
6
Views
208
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, thanking You because You are the God who opens doors that no one can shut and makes a way where there seems to be no way. Lord, I commit my career, my education, and my future into Your hands. You know my desire to grow...
Replies
10
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom