Prayer for disappointment

carine mbah

Disciple of Prayer
Dear beloved in the Lord,
I need your prayers for the spirit of disappointment.
I have been experiencing many disappointments as far as marriage is concerned.
 
I'm unable to process attachments or view external content. If you provide the text you need redacted, I can assist with that. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction process.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer for peace of heart .jpg
    quote prayer for peace of heart .jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 0
Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Praying with you and for you In Jesus Name Amen

6. Don't worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking with a thankful heart. 7. And God's peace, which is far beyond human understanding, will keep your hearts and your minds safe in union with Christ Jesus. Amen (Philippians 4: 6-7)
 
Lord, I come before you today knowing that all power is in Your hand. I know that you are the Lord and that you care for your people. Right now, this person is struggling with a difficult trial. I can see their strength is faltering, Lord, and know that you have all of the strength that they need.

I pray that you will reach down and touch them right now wherever they are at this moment. Let your presence fill the room where they are and let them feel an extra portion of your strength that can help them to get through this day.

This person needs you now, Lord, and I thank you in advance for meeting them where they are and shoring up their strength during this difficult time.

In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise be to God. I feel dirty and like the stupidest person ever. My ex-boyfriend knew very well about my intimacy boundaries before marriage, yet coerced me into doing things I didn't want to do. He promised me marriage and forever and then when he crossed my boundaries I froze in confusion...
Replies
7
Views
140
I recently had a number of disappointments, painful situations and now have a lot of future uncertainty and fears.
Replies
6
Views
472
Every time I purchase glasses at ###, they never cease to disappoint me with the glasses that are supposed to have everything on them but think the manufacturers love to cut corners and don’t include what they say they would, ie. There’s no anti glare on the lenses when I paid for that feature...
Replies
6
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,749
Messages
16,803,126
Members
650,257
Latest member
Azayroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom