Prayer For Depression

  • Thread starter Thread starter Agnes
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Agnes

Guest
I have a friend who is in depression and does not seem to trust anyone with his problems... He has bottled all his troubles and he is in pain affecting also people around him.

I pray that he is delivered from this.
 
Father God I lift this brother up before You and ask that You would totally heal him of all depression, and help him to have peace in trusting the ones he should. I ask that You give him discernment as to who to trust. I ask that You would help the people around him, and totally deliver him of all illness. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Depression, you who had invaded and troubled ###'s friend, I rebuke you in Jesus name. I take charge over you and you must obey now. Leave! Go! you are evicted in Jesus Christ name. Holy Spirit, take residence in him rebuild in him trust in the Lord. Fill him with your divine presence and joy I pray, amen!
 
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request… by allowing His perfect will to be done in your friend’s life. Continue to pray for your friend’s deliverance and trust God to deliver Him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm asking for prayers for my ex. He is still drowning in depression and work stress. All he does is sleeps and works and doesn't socialize much anymore. I haven't heard from him in a month and I think that's best for both of our healing. I'm still praying for his healing and recovery and that...
Replies
9
Views
190
My son ### is in a severe state of depression and I feel he might do something drastic if our Lord and Saviour doesn't intervene.
Replies
8
Views
193
Please pray for me. Lately I’ve been feeling really empty, lonely, emotionally tired, and overwhelmed. I’ve been struggling with sadness, overthinking, and feeling like nobody truly sees or understands me. Sometimes I question why life feels so heavy and why I feel so alone. Please pray that God...
Replies
7
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,436
Members
649,793
Latest member
Fylaiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom