prayer for depression and a sense of God's Christ's ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwdhusker

Disciple of Prayer
prayer for depression and a sense of God's Christ's presence. that would answer my prayer and provide for my needs during the holidays. I don't know if I will make it through the holidays without running out of money. May the peace of God which surpasses all understanding keep your hearts and mind in Christ Jesus. amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm asking for prayers for my ex. He is still drowning in depression and work stress. All he does is sleeps and works and doesn't socialize much anymore. I haven't heard from him in a month and I think that's best for both of our healing. I'm still praying for his healing and recovery and that...
Replies
9
Views
188
Please pray for me. Lately I’ve been feeling really empty, lonely, emotionally tired, and overwhelmed. I’ve been struggling with sadness, overthinking, and feeling like nobody truly sees or understands me. Sometimes I question why life feels so heavy and why I feel so alone. Please pray that God...
Replies
7
Views
167
I fantasize about being dead. Then all my problems will be over and people will wish they treated me better. I feel like I'm doing my part to improve my life, but God isn't. I need God to act. Please pray for a better job, a financial blessing and peace.
Replies
5
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,536
Messages
16,777,838
Members
648,090
Latest member
Hierwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom