Thank you for the prayers. I have not seen her around my building or near my community. However, continued prayers that she stays away and may she be saved.
 
Reaching out for prayer as I have a former neighbor from a community I used to live not only steal me and my children's identity but even had me and my children gang stalked and even had my daughter held hostage in a roof and her friend held by his feet over the roof and has made attempts on our life all because I approached her about it and stopped associating with her. I have multiple police reports and oddly enough the police have done nothing. We now live in a new neighborhood and she somehow found out where I am living and is continuing to harass me and my children at our new location. I'm reaching out to police and even am trying to get a order of protection and no one is helping us. Asking for divine intervention that the Lord removes her from our lives completely.
Praying for you. I know what it's like to have bad neighbors.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Continued prayers as I saw her friend come out my building and get into a car of her other who I've been acquainted with and they are coming around my building and are having people watching me and I'm very concerned that she has intent to bring physical harm to me and my children. Asking for...
Replies
6
Views
413
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Chronicles 11:22 – “Benaiah son of Jehoiada, a valiant fighter from Kabzeel, performed great exploits. He struck down Moab’s two mightiest warriors. He also went down into a pit on a snowy day and killed a lion.” Extended Explanation...
Replies
10
Views
211
Please pray that nothing bad will happen. The report that was made was an misunderstanding that was realized and I am panicking.
Replies
8
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom