Prayer For ### Confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

john007

Guest
Please pray for my brother, ###, who is facing some challenges in office and his job is not yet confirmed to permanent status. If this does not take place in one month then he will lose his job.

Kindly pray for confirmation of his job.
 
Dear Lord, I understand what ###'s brother is going through, because You have given me a new job too, and I pray for ###'s brother that he will overcome all the challenges that he faces and that it will work out for the proof that he is able and capable to perform his job right and successful. I also pray for ### that He may see Your goodness and mercy shine through in his life every day. Amen!
 
Lord in the name of Jesus we ask that You make a way for this job to be permanent and use ### for the glory of Your kingdom...Lord touch this situation and have Your divine way in Jesus name..
 
Lord God,

We thank You for hearing our prayers. Lord please protect ###'s job. Our economy is so weak now, Lord, that many are facing the loss of their job. Make ### exception to that "rule," Lord, if it be Your Holy Will, but in any scenario, Lord, sustain ### and make Your Holy Spirit guide his actions. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, we pray. AMEN!

With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God." (Mark 10:27)
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. God has heard our prayers concerning your brother's job.

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am starting to like a brother in Christ that attends the same church as me. I am praying for discipline, discernment from the Holy Spirit, and a guarded heart that will not idolize him or marriage. I am also praying for the Lord's will in my life and his, and if the Lord sees fit, that he will...
Replies
7
Views
187
Please do kindly pray for me as I have applied back for my job at the company I used to work with previously. This confirmation of job can change my family situation, thanks.
Replies
6
Views
291
Jesus please let me get confirmation in writing about the apparent approval of my benefits. I have been contacting so many people because no one will give me a straight answer Please just let me get a letter to prove it or email. Please also let my husband be ok at his job for not going in on...
Replies
9
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,938
Messages
16,793,855
Members
649,513
Latest member
Soarpurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom