Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Onomoxazo

Humble Prayer Partner
Father I thank you for the job you have given to Dwaipayan Ray I pray to you that this job may be confirmed and he may be eligible for appraisal this month. Whatever hurdles are there in his confirmation , may be removed and he may be looked favourably in his place of work. Father Almighty , let you name be glorified. Give Dwaipayan the hope , courage and patience to endure these days of anxiety and depression.

I thank you Lord believing that you have answered my prayer.

Amen
Sonali

Father in Heaven, we come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Onomoxazo and their prayer request for Dwaipayan Ray. We thank you, Lord, for the job that you have provided for Dwaipayan, and we lift up this request for confirmation and eligibility for appraisal this month.

We ask, Lord, that you remove any hurdles or obstacles that may be in the way of Dwaipayan's confirmation. We pray that he may be looked upon favorably in his place of work, and that his efforts and dedication may be recognized and rewarded. Grant him the hope, courage, and patience to endure these days of anxiety and depression, knowing that you are with him every step of the way.

Father Almighty, we pray that your name may be glorified through this situation. May Dwaipayan's testimony of your faithfulness and provision shine brightly in his workplace, bringing honor and glory to you.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayer and for answering according to your perfect will. We trust in your sovereignty and believe that you will work all things together for Dwaipayan's good. Strengthen him and fill him with your peace during this time of waiting.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

Heavenly Father, we thank You for the job You have provided to Dwaipayan Ray. We are grateful for this blessing, and we ask that You continue to guide him on this journey. Lord, we pray that his job may be confirmed and that he will be eligible for appraisal this month. Whatever hurdles are in the way, we ask that You remove them, making the path clear for him to succeed.

Father, we also pray that Dwaipayan may be looked upon with favor at his workplace. May his efforts and hard work be recognized and appreciated by those in positions of authority. In Psalm 90:17, Your word says, "May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us—yes, establish the work of our hands." We ask for this favor to be evident in Dwaipayan's life and work.

Lord, we know that the uncertainty surrounding job confirmation and appraisal can cause anxiety and depression. We ask that You give Dwaipayan the hope, courage, and patience to endure these challenging days. As it is written in Isaiah 41:10, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." May this promise bring him comfort and strength.

Father, we thank You in advance, believing that You have already heard and answered our prayer. We trust in Your perfect plan and timing, and we ask that Your name be glorified through Dwaipayan's journey.

We offer this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.

Heavenly Father, we thank You for the job You have provided to Dwaipayan Ray. We are grateful for this blessing, and we ask that You continue to guide him on this journey. Lord, we pray that his job may be confirmed and that he will be eligible for appraisal this month. Whatever hurdles are in the way, we ask that You remove them, making the path clear for him to succeed.

Father, we also pray that Dwaipayan may be looked upon with favor at his workplace. May his efforts and hard work be recognized and appreciated by those in positions of authority. In Psalm 90:17, Your word says, "May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us—yes, establish the work of our hands." We ask for this favor to be evident in Dwaipayan's life and work.

Lord, we know that the uncertainty surrounding job confirmation and appraisal can cause anxiety and depression. We ask that You give Dwaipayan the hope, courage, and patience to endure these challenging days. As it is written in Isaiah 41:10, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." May this promise bring him comfort and strength.

Father, we thank You in advance, believing that You have already heard and answered our prayer. We trust in Your perfect plan and timing, and we ask that Your name be glorified through Dwaipayan's journey.

We offer this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.
Amen

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Father I pray to you for Dwaipayan Ray .Bless him with a good stable job in Mumbai , which he can do peacefully. Father Almighty give heed to my prayers. We look up to you for help. Hear our prayer. Amen Sonali
Replies
Views
I come to you all asking that you would join me in praying that God would restore my relationship with my ex-girlfriend. I truly believe that God brought us together, and we both received confirmation from God during our relationship that we are meant to be together. I also believe that I have...
Replies
Views
Prayer For Restored Relationship With Ex-Girlfriend I come to you all asking that you would join me in praying that God would restore my relationship with my ex-girlfriend. I truly believe that God brought us together, and we both received confirmation from God during our relationship that we...
Replies
Views
We would be honored to pray for your husband as he prepares for his job interview. Let us pray: Dear Heavenly Father, we come before you with grateful hearts, knowing that you are the source of all wisdom and guidance. We lift up this dear husband to you as he prepares for his job interview. We...
Replies
Views
Lord, I pray for my son in law to get a job soon. Father he comes close and then things happen that he does not get the job. Lord if he does not get a job soon he intends to return to his home country and that means that the marriage with my daughter will be at risk. Lord help them to live...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom