It's been 2 months since I've been talking to this girl and I've been enjoying her company. I don't know if she knows I like her more than friends. But, right now, I'm confused with her intentions towards me. But, if she likes me, I do pray that God will give me enlightenment. And if not, I do hope that God will protect my heart. I pray for good intentions, I pray also for her examinations. She's studying aviation and it's almost her exam. And she's been really trying for days, and studying so hard, and I pray she will pass her exams. I really want to make her happy. I really do like her. She makes me happy and heals me in her little ways.

I do pray that this connection we have will grow stronger with God's grace. Also, thank you, Lord. Cause I've been praying 2 months ago for healing and happiness and you gave me not just my friends but also her. She makes me wanna be better. I hope my insecurities and delusions will not ruin this connection.

Protect this relationship, Lord. 🫶
I will pray. I feel you exactly, Bro.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi there. I’m really struggling with confusion and depression over my life. I pray for clarity and wisdom to overcome the continual attacks. Thankyou for praying 🙏
Replies
7
Views
96
This is a first for me. A first to reach out and ask willingly for prayer. The first where I’ve leaned into religion.. really. I’ve been to church. Baptized when I was young, and considered myself atheist up until my daughter was born almost ### years ago. It became apparent to me that I should...
Replies
14
Views
258
I believe the Lord has revealed to me that a certain Godly man is my future husband. I am praying the Lord for clarity and discernment, and if this was not His own revelation and some confusion from Satan, for the Lord to show me this clearly and correct my ways. If this was a true revelation. I...
Replies
8
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,936
Messages
16,782,400
Members
648,480
Latest member
Meiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom