Prayer For Change ( If You Believer In Jesus Pray To Me At Least Just 1 Min I Really Need It Am So ###)

  • Thread starter Thread starter laith
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

laith

Guest
I was praying from long time about to find the person I should marry.. and finally I found this person, this person loves me so much and I love this person so much we do match in nearly everything.. but the problem that makes her reject me is that we are cousins. We know God's word, I read the Bible about this subject a lot and it's not wrong for God.. and I see blessings from God for these people too. Anyway, I need your prayers guys and support of you are believers in Jesus, pray to me at least 1 min for that subject. I need God honestly, am so hurt from all what is happening and so tired. I loved her unconditionally; she is a believer like me in Christ. We were praying that things get better. Pray to God to change things and make her accept me as a husband and to get married.
 
Dear ###,

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I send and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you through Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, asking that you send the Holy Spirit to descend upon me. Ease any worries that may come my way. Father, you said not to worry about anything but instead to pray about everything and to tell you, my Heavenly Father and Jehovah Jireh, my Heavenly Provider, what I need and desire. Philippians 4:6. I am not doubtful. I am hopeful that you will hear my prayers and show me your favor. I come asking that you keep me strong and unwavering as I wait for you, my Lord. James 1:5 Lord, I believe that all things are possible with you. Your word tells me that there is nothing too hard for you; that what is impossible with man is possible with God. I put my faith in you, and you alone, Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Dear,

honestly when I read it I really felt happy and got better, God bless you in all your life and in everything thank you so much and I thank the Lord first because He made you pray for me honestly I need prayers.

From my heart I thank you,

###
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray… God I pray in Jesus’ name, prepare me for the mate You have chosen for me. Get me ready for my mate (spiritually, physically, mentally, and financially). Step in my life and work on me. Fix me Jesus. Bless and deliver me. Make me whole. Spiritually beautify me inside and out. Make me a Child of God that is totally committed to God and God’s plan for my life. And at the right time open up Your hands and bless me with the mate You have chosen for me. Send me my mate at Your appointed time which will be the right time. And Lord all that I have asked You to do in this prayer for me, please do the same for my mate; the mate You have chosen for me.

Prepare us for each other. And may we always and forever purpose in our hearts to obey You and seek Your approval and acceptance on how we should live our lives. Let the lifestyle we live be pleasing unto You. Bless us with the strength, the desire, and the gift to be single until our wedding night. Don’t let the spirit of fornication or whoredom rule or ruin our lives. Let our relationship respect and honor You Lord Jesus at all times. May we always acknowledge You first in all our ways and allow You to direct our footsteps. Supply all our need according to your riches and glory. Rain down an abundance of joy upon our lives. Let peace and prosperity rain within the walls of our homes. Anoint us Lord Jesus to do a great work for you. And let us always keep our focus and our mind stayed on You and the promises that You have made to us. Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me and my mate, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it and it is so.

Wait On God For The Mate He Has Chosen For YOU!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time… And while You are waiting, wait in faith.
 
Thanks a lot sister, God bless you and make you grow in faith more and more.. and God heal me from the pain inside me from everything around me. And make you blesses for everyone around you and everyone you pray for.

Thanks a lot, God bless everything in your life,

Amen
 
I am not God and my opinion is not ultimate truth but you may know that marriages with close relatives give progeny with gene abnormalities. This is the reality of our life. Of course, you have to ask for God's will. I do not want to hurt you. I do not judge you. God bless you! I am not married until this time (I am ###). I thank God saved me from mistakes on this point. Glory to Him only.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep Praying for deliverance for me and continue to pray for extra extra protection for me and my brother ### from the spirit of anxiety and stress and continue to pray for healing for me, **Please Please pray for my stomach GI track I really need prayer for it I had hernia surgery last...
Replies
6
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,093
Messages
16,795,863
Members
649,641
Latest member
Trruerad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom