Prayer For Blessing In The Work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
I need your strong support in prayer! Pray that the Lord will bless me abundantly in my workplace! I pray to cope with any task that my boss ### has entrusted me! Pray to prove a very valuable worker and artisan of my workplace! Pray to establish as an authority and incredible artisan in my work. This is very important! Pray that the Lord will build to have very good and friendly relations with my superiors ### and ###! Let us pray all this to be permanent, genuine and for God's glory! Thanks for your prayers! I really appreciate it!
 
:~) Rest assured Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Now tell the Lord Thank You. For God is good and His mercy endures forever! :~) God Loves You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer, After God’s Own Heart: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18281-after-gods-own-heart/ :~) :~) Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
Let Us Pray For One Another: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Please bless everyone who posts a prayer request on this site (including myself), and all those whom they request prayer for with the blessings that each and every one of them stands in need of. Save, deliver, and heal all those who stand in need of salvation, deliverance, and healing. Financially bless those who stand in need of a financial blessing. Bless each one with the desires of their hearts, according to the will of God for each of their lives.

God please bless each and every prayer warrior on this site. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all that that they have ever asked, prayed, thought, dreamed, hoped or wished for. Bless them to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless their souls to prosper in the Word and ways of God. Whatever they stand in need of, supply all their need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Protect and keep them safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Use them for Your glory. Let them walk in the spirit of excellence in all that You have called them to do for You. God please take real good care of the prayer warriors on this site. They love You God.

God bless each of the prayer warriors and all those who post a prayer request on this site to come to know You better, love You more, and walk in obedience to Your Word and will for their lives. Bless each of us to fulfill our God destiny in Christ Jesus. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!

https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that lord should grant me all my heart desires and straightimg me in the time of trouble.that he should give me victory over statan
Replies
8
Views
86
Heavenly Father, I come before You with faith and humility. Thank You for Your constant love, protection, and guidance in my life. Lord, tomorrow as I go for my father’s court case, I ask for Your presence to go before us. Grant wisdom to everyone involved, fairness in judgment, and a positive...
Replies
9
Views
182
It’s been a few years now, and things have been incredibly difficult, more than I feel able to keep holding on to. I pray for strength, and I pray for God’s love, but I haven’t truly felt His presence for a long time. I’m worn down and in need of a breakthrough, something positive, something...
Replies
6
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,107
Members
648,264
Latest member
Kiyreanmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom