Prayer For Better Finances, Job, ###, Health

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

juanita2993

Guest
Please pray that I do better in my job training. I want to be really great at being a cashier at the Goodwill. I am in a retail skills training program. Please pray that I learn how to colorize and do a rack faster. Please pray that I make friends at work. I also want to get a job helping seniors, taking them to their doctors' appointments, cooking, cleaning, etc. Please pray that I stay cancer-free. God will bless me with a good man to love me and take care of me financially. Please pray that I have a better relationship with my son. He wants to stay out late with his new girlfriend. I have so many things I need prayer. I need a job closer to home with better pay than minimum wage. I am a single mother of one.
 
I have prayed. I asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name and bless you with the desires of God’s heart for your life. God knows what is best for you. God wants the best for you. He loves You. Be Encouraged. God is in control.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home, the homes of all my Christian family members (but especially my home Lord Jesus), my Christian friends, and the writer of this prayer, take away all our worries, fears, and doubts that You will come through for us. Come through for us Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word. Fix what is wrong in our lives and in our homes. Deliver us from all fears and anxieties. Deliver us from evil. If there is anything in our lives that is not of You God, Deliver us from it. God let the favor of God be upon us. Let Your presence, wisdom, understanding, strength, courage, protection, healing and deliverance power be with us and rest upon our lives. Let love, joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, and self-control rest in us and upon us. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in all our lives. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us. Bless us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Bless us. Supply all our need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Bless us with new jobs, better jobs, promotions, raises, and increase in our finances. Bless each of us with wisdom to become wise stewards over all that You have or will bless us with. But most importantly, let our lifestyle be shaped by the Word of God. Teach us all how to love, honor, and respect You with our life, spirit, soul, and body. And God all my family and friends that are not saved, I ask that You will send someone into their lives and minister the gift of salvation unto them. Save my family and friends Lord Jesus. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord answer this prayer according to will and provide peace and fulfill the needs. In Jesus name Amen!
 
LORD....please work a miracle in this ### house, on her job, and in her heart. Give her the tools you have for her to use God, so that your favor, and wisdom will shine upon her in Jesus name we pray...AMEN!!!
default_bow.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you for all your blessings. I give all our finance decisions into o your hands. Please bless us with the wisdom to make wise finance decisions. Lord intervene and guide my husband and me. We need you Lord. Forgive my shortcomings. Help me find peace and joy and not stray from the path...
Replies
7
Views
256
Protection from any evil. Efficiency in every area of my life, especially work and home. (School programs, daily classes...cleaning washing shopping decluttering organizing...) Getting out of debt. Financial prosperity and increase. Salary increase. General prosperity. New job - guidance...
Replies
7
Views
352
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I am not where I could be financially, mentally and physically. I pray you bless me and my ### with a substantial abundance of money so that I can stop worrying and I pray the financial situation will help my depression. In Jesus' name, turn my problems around for the positive. In...
Replies
9
Views
48
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,941
Messages
16,793,885
Members
649,521
Latest member
Loreumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom