A
afroman23
Guest
My name is ### and I want you to pray for my fiancée ###, she is about to step into something that I know is going to be very risky. She was offered a job by a man called Mr. ### as a PA and Financial Manager. One of the reasons why I don't trust this man is that he wants to open a nightclub and wants my fiancée to front as the owner of the club. I have been having doubts in my mind about this, but I tried to explain things to her; she never listens. I would like you to pray for me that if the man wants to use my fiancée or involve her in something that will spoil her future, that the man should start changing his behavior towards her from this moment and that my fiancée should start reasoning that everything seems too good to be true. I hope you will pray for me.
