Prayer For ### And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

marizda

Beloved Servant
Father God,

Thank you for today. Thank you. I cannot thank you enough for all that you've done for me. I am sorry if I am selfish and that I used everybody for my self-centered needs. I'm sorry it went that way when all I ever wanted is to be reconciled with ###. For our relationship to be healed, I'm sorry I took it in my hands. Father God I am asking for your guidance. The prayer that promises guaranteed answer is always showing when I was about to stop all of this. I need your enlightenment. Pls help me. I don't know what to do. I know we can make it. Pls help us.

Father pls keep ### safe as he travel to his office today. Pls bless him. And I hope and pray that you'll remind him that I still love him. Thank you Father. All the best for us. May we do everything that will bring glory and honor to you. Thank you Father. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

PSA.34:15 The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry. Psa. 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. MerciMe and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request in Jesus name.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for my healing. Pls also pray for our coming trip that its stress free & also for my son's safety while we are away from him. Pls pray that I will have big clients that are quality accts. Pls pray for my husbands businesses that it prospers. Pls pray for my mom, sisters & all my loved...
Replies
11
Views
163
hi my cat has a sort of abscess near his butt and got it drained today but since it was so severe there are many stressful things about this process and how we don’t know if it will get worse. i guess im just asking for a prayer that will help heal my cat, aleve his pain and help give me and my...
Replies
13
Views
200
Dear lord I’m sorry that I so seldom come to you. Maybe that’s why I feel like I’ve lost everything right now. I want so badly to get an offer on the job I’ve been interviewing for. I’m so scared that I may not- and I have no idea what I’ll do. If this is the right thing, please be with me and...
Replies
8
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom