Prayer For ### And Those In Need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missesbhjones80

Disciple of Prayer
God I'm praying for strength and wisdom in every obstacle that may occur in my life I'm praying for every single enemy that speak or feel any negative energy toward me, I pray you reach out and touch them with divine grace and mercy and guide their souls to perfect peace and humbleness. God continue to protect me from Satan and negative thoughts and energies! Whatever someone is going through and they have reached out to you in prayer God Bless them with your wonderful love and grace. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I pray for everyone here in need of a miracle including me. Please pray for me with regards to my German student visa appeal. It's a month now and still haven't got an answer. Pray with me that whoever is in charge of it should look upon it with favour and issue me with the visa. Pray for God's mercy on me.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing. Encourage this child of God to continue to pray without ceasing, always seek Your will, and wait upon You to answer. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all they have ever prayed or dreamed according to Your will.

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Father, I thank You for hearing my prayer and every prayer posted to this site, I thank You Jesus for interceding for me and taking my prayers before Your Father, I thank you for giving me the victory this day! I lift up the name of Jesus, and I give you all the glory, all the honor and all the praise. I thank You NOW LORD for my deliverance, and I will shout the victory now! For this is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and I will be glad. I say Glory Hallelujah to Your Name for you are worthy to be praised! I speak forth, declare, and prophesy these things forth into my life in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus name, Amen!
default_jesus-cross.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 5:10 – “I and my brothers and my men are also lending the people money and grain. But let us stop charging interest!” Extended Explanation: In Nehemiah 5:10, Nehemiah is addressing the nobles and officials who were charging...
Replies
10
Views
282
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up to you ###, ###, and ###. I humbly ask you to have mercy upon them. Please let the storms, the typhoons, and possible tsunamis cease. Please speak peace to the wind and waves and let them be calm. Please bring an end to typhoons in Jesus' name. We pray for an end...
Replies
9
Views
267
Dear God, We lift up those in need of inner healing on this online community and pray You bring deliverance to any emotional hurt from the past or recently they have experienced in Jesus' name Lord, lift off shame and condemnation and give them a new lease on life and victory for whatever they...
Replies
10
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,626
Messages
16,778,877
Members
648,166
Latest member
Rnnoomond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom