Prayer for ### and me

tmarieseigal

Prayer Warrior
My sister has been out of work for ### years and has been living with me. Please pray that she will find a job very soon...it has been stressful for her. I have been praying for a long time and nothing seems to help. Pray that something will happen soon.

Also pray for me and my current job that I will continue to do a good job for them. I also just got a second job...pray that I will be successful in both. I pray for knowledge.
 
We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we were perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed (2 Corinthians 4:8-9)

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28)
 
Dont be afraid for I am with you. Dont be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Amen Isaiah 41:10
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm praying to get a job as soon as possible. Preferably one that I like. I feel like applying is getting me nowhere, even for jobs that say they're hiring immediately. I really need to make money to take care of myself and my kids. I did have an assignment last week for data entry. But it was...
Replies
11
Views
68
"Dear Prayer Partners, I humbly ask you to join me in lifting up three deeply important intentions to the Lord: First, please pray for my ###-year-old mother. We ask for healing in her ears so that she can regain her hearing, connect easily with others, and fully enjoy her life. Second...
Replies
12
Views
235
Please send a prayer for my husband. He has been out of work for six months. He was laid off. I pray that he finds a job that will make our family financially secure. What he is doing, he has had many interviews in second and third, but never able to actually close the deal for the job. He is...
Replies
7
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,479
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom