Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I face an upcoming court case. I'm feeling anxious and uncertain about the future. I pray that God gives everyone involved wisdom, fairness and discernment, that the truth is seen clearly, and that justice is carried out with mercy. Please pray that I have peace instead of...
Replies
11
Views
279
I am widowed and am praying for a God-fearing husband. It has been ### yrs since his passing. I am ready to meet the husband that God has chosen for me. What is the best declarations for this? Please pray for me. I am a God-fearing woman. God bless. ### ❤️
Replies
6
Views
106
Please I’m asking all prayers to come together and pray for me I’m about to loose my health insurance on Monday I need God to grant me a miracle in my favor
Replies
11
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,740
Messages
16,791,820
Members
649,337
Latest member
Azeuser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom