Prayer For ### And Financial Blessings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliff

Servant
Dear brothers and sisters of Christ Jesus, I ask your prayers for financial help and for my son's fast recovery and miracle from God to heal him from his illnesses. My son underwent heart surgery last ### and currently under medication. Now, he is sick with chicken pox and need to take another medicine to put him away from complications. I am jobless although I have a small business but this is not enough to support my family. I am in debts and have to pay some overdue bills, I can no longer afford to buy medicines for my son. Please I need your prayer, thank you and God bless you all.
 
I agree in Jesus' name. Amen

God's word promises that He will supply all of your needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus. You have to remove any disobedience to God's commands if you want this to be true in your life. Are you tithing? Are you blessing and helping others? Are you being truthful in all things, etc. God doesn't change His mind about blessing us & He doesn't change His mind about what's required on our part to receive those blessings.

healing --> healing.libsyn.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for financial breakthrough so that we can build our home and stop renting because the landlord wants to take our land in exchange for where we are renting, what hurts is that we have been paying him his rent but he wants to take what is not his forcefully please pray for us in the name of...
Replies
12
Views
230
Hello everybody, I’m in a situation right now and I need some prayers for some grace regarding my financial situation. I am praying that the money I need hits my account before I need to pay rent. My partner was facing eviction and we have a little one on the way so we had to figure it out...
Replies
9
Views
185
Father I want to thank you taking care of my needs with finding employment even if it's temporary or it can lead into other opportunities. I ask that you cover my unexpected car repairs just as I was getting ahead with my rent. Calm my fears and provide supernatural blessings surrounding...
Replies
8
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,472
Messages
16,777,365
Members
648,028
Latest member
Haliallanire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom