Prayer For All People

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaGirl

Prayer Warrior
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Jesus I place all things in your hands. Jesus, I can not control and I can not fix anything. Please help me Lord, not to snatch things back once I have released it to you to fix. Sweet Jesus, I know you are sitting at the right throne of our Heavenly Father and I know you can intervene for all of us. I also know in John 14:14 you said ask anything in my name and I will do it. I am asking you to please forgive all of us when we fail you. I forgive those that have harmed me in life. I hold no bitterness, no anger, and no resentment. Please Lord intervene in the life of the enemies we may have. Please open their hearts, their minds, their eyes to see you and their ears to listen to you. Please keep all of us safe and protect us in our going out and coming in. I believe in you, I have faith in you and I only trust you Jesus. I know there is nothing impossible with you. Lord, you are our Heavenly Father and our Creator. Please help each of us be a witness for you. Please let us be a shining light for you where others may see you through us. Please help us to be your servant and walk each day of our life in your narrow pathway and not ours. Please help us to put you first God in life, then others, then ourselves. Please help us to become more wise with your knowledge where we can use the knowledge and wisdom to serve you better. Jesus you know everything that is going on. There is so much sickness, so many financial problems, so many people without jobs, so many broken relationships and so many broken hearts. Jesus, there is nothing that you did not take upon that cross with you. I know you are the same yesterday, today and forever. I thank you so much for giving your life on that cross to give us eternal life. Thank you so much for loving us unconditionally. Thank you so much for keeping us wrapped in your loving arms. Thank you for all the blessing you have already bestowed upon us and all the miracle blessing you are going to give to each of us. Lord, you know our needs before we even ask. I am just asking and praying that you will soon meet our needs, whatever they may be. You are so awesome Jesus and I love you with all my heart. I am very grateful, appreciative and thankful for all things you have done for us. In the precious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

peasealsohealmybrokenheart.beingundesired.pleasehalmeofcasandrasyndorm.pleasekepp theaspergerpeopleawayformemeasifeelabusedbythem.idontunderstandtheircodeforthesame thing.ifeeltrappedandbroken pleasehelpme.
Replies
8
Views
299
This is a profound question that touches on the core of Christian theology. According to Christian belief, the path to heaven is through faith in Jesus Christ. The Bible teaches that salvation and eternal life are gifts from God, granted through faith in Jesus and His sacrifice on the cross...
Replies
7
Views
266
Dear Heavenly Father please I lift up to you all of the ### government and the ### and ### I ask you humbly to work on all of their hearts to come to Jesus Christ and The Truth please unblind their minds blinded by Satan please open all of their eyes to The Light of The Gospel please draw them...
Replies
6
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,523
Messages
16,800,575
Members
650,043
Latest member
Vuotton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom