Prayer For ### Again

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mei
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mei

Guest
My son has received a bad grade for one of his exams and become very disappointed, blaming everyone else, instead of accepting it's because of his lack of responsibility and effort. He has 3 more exams to do and he feels like giving up. I pray to God to change his attitude and grant him wisdom to tell the difference between right and wrong. I am very distressed and helpless about the whole situation. I pray that God will lead and guide me to the right direction.
 
Lord bless her son with wisdom and knowledge to finish these exams...touch my ### with words of comfort and strength to bring him hope to finish all these exams in Jesus name...### he is just dissapointed in himself and afraid of failure...pray specific that the Lord bind these spirits in the name of Jesus and bring peace and self assurance into his heart and mind...it is tough for people to think that we can not do something or we failed at it...Lord open his eyes and help him to become a better son, student and person and represent You to the fullest in Jesus name we pray..God bless my ### and may the Lord keep you and your family safe in Jesus name...
 
Dear Lord, I pray You will answer this prayer. Give the wisdom, understanding and boldness to deal with this problem. Help us to recognize that You are perfect and we are far from it. Help us to know that You will hear us if we give it our best. Thanks for hearing and helping us in everything and for Your provision in ALL things. I pray for good grades and an obedient and willing heart towards You in Jesus Name. Amen
 
God will answer all your prayers soon..in his almighty name I pray amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'd like to request help in praying for Deliverance. Especially, against setbacks and delay. The math exam that I was praying for. I prayed and went to sleep then I was attacked by a Satanic dream. I woke up and prayed, but the test did not go well. I'm praying for God to intervene. That was a...
Replies
7
Views
186
Dear Heavenly Father, I ask you and lift up my family to you and ask you to please Work on the hearts of my friends and Family to come to Christ and The Truth. Please open all their eyes to The Light of The Gospel. Please draw them to Jesus and help them all to Repent in the name of Jesus. I ask...
Replies
10
Views
349
God I pray that you forgive me about send your prayer to god website and how I mess things up with my mom’s job at a ### by looking up things that were explicit on a ### device. I ask god right now for his forgiveness and grace & mercy for all my sins from age ### through present time. I need...
Replies
6
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,649
Messages
16,801,896
Members
650,173
Latest member
Muarxourhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom