Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

My earlier requests, here, here, and here. In my last req, I asked to pray for a possible date, but that never materialized. It's okay, though. I am spiraling all over again cuz I found out someone I am closest to, whom I consider my best friend, deliberately lied to me. I am crushed. BUT. I...
Replies
Views
Long story short, I was born again in 2020. God has done so much work in my life. I'm very grateful for how far He has brought me. However, the spiritual attacks are too much. One year ago I thought God had told me who my future husband was. I prayed about it. It brought so much anxiety. Finally...
Replies
Views
Express imeediate RELEASE FROM THE PRISON of my brother who is in prison custody falsely accused. He is in prison custody since cca 22. january. Lord, enough is enough. Lord, help him NOW!!! He lost his salary previous months, he will loose his job in 7 days. He lost some of his hair, and...
Replies
Views
Lord, please, let my brother be released from prison. He is there for 5 months now falsely accused. Lord, please he doesnt receive any more salary and on 15.july he is loosing his job. This rich spoiled drug using lying manipulating mentaly diagnosed woman has accused him of rape and heavy...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 365 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom