The place we live in is paid for but it is a 40 year old mobile home and it is falling apart. I need prayer that the Lord will send us a place to rent that we can afford and where we can have our animals. Thank you for your prayers. Amen.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Please pray for me and my husband and son. We live in the house we rent now for 8 years. The landlord said we can rent to buy, so we paid her for 5 years dubble the rent, the contract ended after 5 years although she made a verbal contract/agreement with us that she will extend it for us for...
Greetings everyone, I pray you are all well. In the name of Jesus, may you be filled with peace, strength, and blessings.
I need prayer for my mom all is well for her but she has not been very busy often, it’s been a month she’s barely had any clients in this whole entire month of April she’s...
LIDE IN MY BROKEN GROUND IS BACK BETTER THEN EVER I ALWAYS HAD A PLACE AN APARTMENT A JOB INCOME COMING IN THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY ALWAYS MADE A WAY THERE IS NO WAY..GREATLY MIRACLESSS I GET A PLACE HOME TO STAY WITH A GATED POOL AREA LOCKED GATE AC WORKS GREATLY WASHER DRYER HOOK UPS UNTIL I CAN...