Prayer for a successful granting of ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning brethren. Bless the Lord for His presence and mercy. Today, I have another job interview and I'm asking that e pray in Jesus' name that it will be a success. Please pray that the spirit of nervousness depart from me, please pray that I am adequately prepared, please pray that the...
Replies
11
Views
236
For God to grant me ### success in my result for my nursing exam in Jesus' Name. For God to grant my Father ### ### success in his residential permit In Jesus' Name. For God to grant my Family's Heart Desires In Jesus' Name.
Replies
4
Views
247
I will be having a lupon hearing which is a hearing where I contest the claims of my classmate saying I am seeing a man they don’t see and I am hearing voices they don’t hear. Also, she included forwarded contents and screenshots of my messages without my consent. For me, this is an excessive...
Replies
9
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,891
Messages
16,793,138
Members
649,454
Latest member
Myraegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom