Prayer For A New Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fonga901

Disciple of Prayer
This year has been a horrible year for me because I haven't had a stable job. Well I got a possible job that is back in my home (###, I have moved to ### and to ### this year. Currently in ###) and I ask for prayers that I will receive the call this week to send me home (the call will happen this week). I need stability in my life and I think this call will put me on the road to stability.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~)
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in all negative words r dropped to the ground I have said or others that ISNT a good thing for me My Mom My 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS GREATLYYYY I GET MY TEMU SUPPLIES NO WORRIES AS A BLESSING FOR NOW ON NO MORE ### 💅 AND I DONT GET ### FROM PUTTING TOGETHER ANYTHING EVER AGAIN MYSELF MY MOM MY...
Replies
9
Views
136
I’m in need of prayers for god to light the way for me. I been putting in applications for the last 4 months I get calls and do interviews but yet no follow up from the company to let me know whether or not I got the job. Living with someone and at times I feel like I’m walking on eggshells, I...
Replies
11
Views
202
LIFE IN I GET START SOMEWHERE I CAN BE MYSELF URGENTLY HAVE MY 2 CATS A DOG TO TAKE ON WALKS MY EMOTIONAL SUPPORT DOG MY DAUGHTER DOESN'T DOESN'T HAVE TO GIVE ME EITHER DOGS IF SHE DOESN'T WANT TO IM FINE I CAN WAIT UNTIL I CAN AFFORD A DOG I MY PAPERWORK PRINTED TODAY YAYZZZZ...I GET A PART...
Replies
8
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,291
Members
650,630
Latest member
Lormoruamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom