God, heal and protect me & my loved ones - our hearts, souls, bodies, homes & vehicles. For driving safety. Deliver us from evil. Draw us to You ~Thank You, ###
Good morning ###. I'm praying with you. May the Heavenly Father meet all of your needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would heal, protect, and greatly bless ### and loved ones today, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.
Have a Prayerful, Thankful, Grateful, Blessed Christmas and a Successful Prosperous New Year In Christ Jesus. God Is So In Love With You.
A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
Life in my girl cat and I have a new day my boy cat CAN BE HEALED OK AS HE WAS LIMPING BACK TO THE GARAGE TODAY THAT HE CAN STAY WITH ME AND THE OTHER 2 CATS THEN CAN BE HAPPY I GET SARS 7 INTO THE COUNTY FOOD IS BACK IN MY LIFE AGSIN NORMALLY GREATLY I CAN FOCUS ON HEALING TODAY NOT BEING...
NEW DAY I GET MY FOOD STAMPS BACK ON I GET A NEW HOME FOR MY ### CAT AND I THATS A GOOD THING FOR HEALING NOT DISMAY NO MORE NEGATIVITY FROM SATAN F U SATAN SHITE CREW IM NOT BAD NEWS BECAUSE IM A LIGHT F U DEMONS HAVE NO LIGHT OF MINE TO KEEP TO KILL STEAL DESTROY TODAY OF MINE MY ### MY ###...
I pray salvation, healing and protection for us. Help us love You more daily + obey Your Word. Deliver us from evil. I pray in Jesus' name, Amen Thank you