S
SRansaw
Guest
I am a single mother with ### kids in the household that I am the sole provider. I only work 1 day a wk. I was denied family assistance and unemployment. I need you to pray that I will be able to find me a full-time job so I can continue to take care of my kids. I need you to pray that GOD continues to give me strength to maintain my faith and a peace of mind that passes all understanding. All the ppl that comes into my life walks out when I needed them the most. I am constantly getting hurt and I sometimes feel I can't go on, but I know I must for the sake of my children. Will you please pray that GOD will send me a financial blessing and a good job and to take all this pain and old wounds I have away and let me be happy and start fresh with a clear mind that He will guide my steps and use me for His glory. Thank you for your time and prayers. May GOD bless you.
