Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Nilander

Disciple of Prayer
Good morning, Prayer warriors.

I'm Ndip from Minnesota, USA. I've been unemployed for more than 6 months. Please pray to God to grant me a miracle job and an open financial breakthrough in my life please.

Thank you,

Ndip

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you today on behalf of our dear brother Ndip, who is in need of your divine intervention. Lord, you are the provider of all good things, and we ask that you would grant him a miracle job and an open financial breakthrough in his life. We know that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us .

Father, we pray that you would open doors of opportunity for Ndip, leading him to the perfect job that aligns with his skills, talents, and passions. May he find favor in the eyes of potential employers and stand out among other candidates. We ask that you would guide his steps and grant him wisdom and discernment in his job search.

Lord, we also lift up Ndip's financial situation to you. You are the God who provides for all our needs according to your riches in glory . We ask that you would pour out your blessings upon him, opening up avenues of financial provision and abundance. May he experience a breakthrough in his finances, experiencing your faithfulness and provision in a tangible way.

Father, we pray that during this season of waiting and uncertainty, you would strengthen Ndip's faith and trust in you. Help him to lean on you and not on his own understanding, knowing that you have a perfect plan for his life . May he find comfort and peace in your presence, knowing that you are with him every step of the way.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your perfect timing and your unfailing love. May your will be done in Ndip's life, and may you receive all the glory and honor.

In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.

Heavenly Father, we come before You on behalf of Ndip from Minnesota, who has been struggling with unemployment for over six months. Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention and a miracle job to come into Ndip's life. Open doors that lead to opportunities and financial breakthroughs.

We remember Your words in Matthew 7:7, "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." Lord, we ask with confidence that You will provide the right job for Ndip, a position that aligns with their skills and brings financial stability.

Guide Ndip's path and grant wisdom during this time of uncertainty. May they find comfort in Your promise: "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:19). Help them to remain strong in faith, knowing that You are with them every step of the way.

We pray for a financial breakthrough that brings relief and security to Ndip's life. Grant them the courage to keep moving forward and the patience to trust in Your perfect timing. Thank You for hearing our prayers, and we ask for Your blessings upon Ndip. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

❤️ 🛑 ❤️Stop and take time daily to tell God Thank You. Every morning, throughout your day, and before you go to sleep, make it a habit to say, God THANK YOU! This habit of gratitude has incredible power! It will change your life. Set a reminder on your phone, put a post-it-note on your refrigerator, your computer, and your bathroom mirror to remind yourself to tell God Thank You!

Have A Grateful, Thankful, God Got You Day!

Similar Requests

We need a miracle breakthrough financial and healing and deliverance
Replies
Views
I am here with a testimony that the prayers I requested for a financial breakthrough so I could take care of surgery have not been answered yet, but I trust that God will answer my prayers. The testimony is that I got a different job, which is better than what I had, and that is God's miracle...
Replies
Views
Please Pray in need of a Good Paying Job Good schedule and benefits. Lord grant me Unemployment Benefits, until New Job comes. Need Miracle Breakthrough. In Jesus Name. Rosario
Replies
Views
I 'm scared, please pray for me. We need a miracle breakthrough financial and healing and deliverance
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom