Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I am unemployed, I am struggling and my family. I need a a permanent job with good salary so that I can provide for kids and family. Please pray for to have financial and career breakthrough. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Pray for me I need a job, my finances have been blocked, I'm always depressed and suicidal. May my love life be okay again, may my finances be restored and to get a better job to care for my family in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
Views
I am requesting for a prayer for God to grant me a permanent job as a business analyst instead of contract after contract。 Pray that the job will give a monthly salary of $5000 and pass the probation。 And also, that the interview, would be virtual and there is only one interview, as my current...
Replies
Views
I am requesting for a prayer for God to grant me a permanent job as a business analyst instead of contract after contract。 Pray that the job will give a monthly salary of $5000 and pass the probation。 And also, that the interview, would be virtual and there is only one interview, as my current...
Replies
Views
Hello,I am Elizabeth from Kenya.I have been praying and joining the fire altar prayers ...My prayer for the past two years has been for me to win a green card and relocate to America since nothing is working out for me in Kenya.. Everything seems to be working against me,I graduated with good...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom