Prayer for a job

rettus

Beloved of All
Lord, I ask you for your help to get a job that I enjoy and can pay my living from. Lord, I do pray for your will to happen and to guide my steps. Lord, help me not to give in to the enemy.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father please help my husband and I to get permanent Jobs. Lord I ask for your help in obtaining permanent jobs so that we can pay all our debts and be financially secured to pay for all our bills and day to day living. Lord bless my husband and I with good health so that we can work...
Replies
9
Views
155
Please pray for me to be blessed with a well-paying job. Pray for me that I get positive replies to the jobs that I'm applying and also to be paid soon. I have been struggling without a proper job for years; every time I come close to landing a job, it either goes away from me or the timings...
Replies
8
Views
103
Dear lord I’m sorry that I so seldom come to you. Maybe that’s why I feel like I’ve lost everything right now. I want so badly to get an offer on the job I’ve been interviewing for. I’m so scared that I may not- and I have no idea what I’ll do. If this is the right thing, please be with me and...
Replies
8
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom