Prayer for ###, a 3.5-year-old boy with spina bifida, named ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter sergey
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sergey

Guest
My son ### was born with spinabifida, a disease that damages nerves. He can't feel his bladder and has to be cathed, he also has very little feeling in his legs, starting at the knee and down, so that is causing his feet to turn in and damage them.

I would like to ask God for healing of his damaged nerves, so that he will be able to void on his own and his feet will straighten out.

Thank You
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My baby has spina bifida. She has been complaining about stomach pain for the last month and has fever every day. I’ve taken her to the hospital and they can’t find anything but something has to be going on. My baby can’t sleep and is burning up. She needs healing!
Replies
9
Views
149
I am totally disabled from spina-bifida from birth (although I worked continuously for 23 years and served in the military). Combined, my wife and I have worked full-time for over 50 years and we raised five children. In fall of last year (###), my wife and I moved to be closer to our children...
Replies
7
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,637
Messages
16,813,607
Members
650,929
Latest member
Spiorkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom