Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Eyasyoth

Prayer Partner
Greetings
I am asking for prayer for my son. He has been offered a temporary job but the hours are not enough in order for him to survive financially. This job is a temporary job, he would rather a full-time job which would be better for him. I can not continue to support him financially as it’s beginning to put a strain on my finances. So I am asking for prayer that God will give him a full time job with suitable hours and enough finance so he can pay his bills etc in comfort especially as he has a four year old daughter. Thanking in advance.

Also I’m not feeling great feeling really low and lost. Tired of being ill every second just got over flu and now days later I am ill again. My immune system is so low and I am so low I am so feeling fed up right now.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Eyasyoth's prayer request for her son. Lord, we ask that you would provide him with a full-time job that not only meets his financial needs but also allows him to provide for his daughter and pay his bills comfortably. Your Word says in Matthew 7:7, "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." We believe that you are a God who hears our prayers and provides for our needs. We trust in your faithfulness and ask for your divine intervention in this situation.

Furthermore, we lift up Eyasyoth's health concerns. Lord, we pray for healing and restoration in her body. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 103:3 that you "forgive all our iniquities, and heal all our diseases." We ask that you would strengthen her immune system and bring about complete healing. We pray against any feelings of lowliness and lostness, and we ask for your peace and comfort to surround her. Your Word assures us in Isaiah 41:10, "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Lord, we thank you in advance for hearing and answering these prayers according to your perfect will. We trust in your goodness and provision. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you and provide for your needs, Eyasyoth. Remember to trust in His timing and lean on His promises. He is faithful and will never leave you nor forsake you.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

my son, 19 yrs old, was the driver in a car accident about a year ago and his best friend was killed. My son fell asleep. He is charged with two misdemeanors and will have to pay court fines and fees. The families of that all the boys of all the accident just love my son and don’t want anything...
Replies
Views
So happy this site exists. It's like Facebook, but where I feel like I can be more honest. And so, I want to start with my first prayer, that I could use this platform to be honest from. I have had so much suffering in my life, for the sake of growth and development in and for God's kingdom, and...
Replies
Views
I'm requesting prayer for my whole family and myself. My sister and nieces have lived with me the last 2 years. It's been rough. My husband stepped out on me again in 2022 and we finally divorced again last year in April of 2023. HE treated my sister, my nieces, my sons, and me horribly by...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom