Prayer At Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jpatts01

Guest
Please pray for me at work. I recently have attained a position of leadership at work and need prayer because there are those at work who don't like I am a leader there. I feel some people there have great jealousy or envy against me because they were not appointed in my position. Yet I feel I did earn where I am from hard work and devotion to my employer and doing my work as unto the Lord. I have been asking the Lord to give me guidance on how to deal with those who are envious and jealous. I ask the Lord that I may gain their trust even though they go as far as to commit false witness and lying in my dealings with them. Please pray for me in my new position and protection from lying, envious, and jealous speech.
 
```
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV )



Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will for your life. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2).



Stay prayerful. Pray that God blesses you with excellent Leadership Skills. Faith Prayer & Works equals success. Continue to live right in the sight of God and you are always in God’s sight. Faith in God, Prayer, and Work equals success in Christ.



And If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28).



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to ask for prayer for tomorrow and the time ahead at my workplace:Please pray that things will go well at my workplace. Pray that I will feel safe and calm, experience God's favor, and be given tasks that I can manage.Also pray that my relationships with my boss and my coworkers...
Replies
9
Views
156
Please pray for me to do a great job at work
Replies
10
Views
158
Please pray that I get more art commissions. The one that was supposed to come has not since they have budget retrains. I have been desiring to work and earn more money. Pray that God gives me the grace, power, skill, and patience to wait for His timing. Pray that excellent work comes my way and...
Replies
8
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,681
Messages
16,779,716
Members
648,209
Latest member
Droerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom