Prayer at Work

littlewren

Beloved
Dear Heavenly Father,

Please help me at work, I pray. Grant me the strength to do my job and help me to be able to have mobility. I place my needs at your feet. Heal me physically.

Protect my ###.

In Jesus Name.

Amen.
 
Philippians 4:19 "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose for you. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to do a great job at work
Replies
10
Views
159
I would like to ask for prayer for tomorrow and the time ahead at my workplace:Please pray that things will go well at my workplace. Pray that I will feel safe and calm, experience God's favor, and be given tasks that I can manage.Also pray that my relationships with my boss and my coworkers...
Replies
9
Views
159
Dear Lord, please make this benign. I don’t really want to interact with my senior today. Please Lord. I pray that this would be an easy day. I pray for this in jesus name. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,977
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom