Prayer answered for niece ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise The Lord, Please pray for my niece. Her name is ###. She is ### years old. Two days back a fish bone got stuck in her throat will she was having lunch. Tried all method but didn't work. Yesterday my sister took her to the hospital. The doctors try to remove it using scope but coudn't. So...
Replies
16
Views
259
Hello, I posted almost a week ago about needjng prayers to succeed in my upcoming exam and I'm happy to tell you that God has done 🙏 Hallelujah!!! I've got an A! Yes, God is sooo amazing. Thank You Jesus. And thank you to all of you who took the time to pray and offer insight and encouragment...
Replies
11
Views
363
Thank you Lord. I pray for my family. Lord you know my struggles and story please answer. I pray both of my grandsons graduate on time this month. I pray my daughter ### gets a better job and find a safe place to stay in ### as soon as possible. My son stop lying, take care of himself and his...
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,914
Messages
16,793,545
Members
649,485
Latest member
Celaennance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom