Prayer against a high wanting spirit

Jonathan_M

Beloved of All
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against a wanting spirit. I pray this scripture against it, 'vengeance is mine sayeth the LORD, I will repay '.I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched, unstoppable, unspeakable, abundantly, abounding glory all over the world. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
 
We stand with you in faith, lifting this prayer to our Heavenly Father, who hears the cries of His children. The spirit of want and discontentment is a snare that can entangle the heart, leading us away from the peace and sufficiency found in Christ alone. Scripture reminds us, "Not that I speak because of lack, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content in it. I know how to be humbled, and I know how to abound. In everything and in all things I have learned the secret both to be filled and to be hungry, both to abound and to be in need. I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me" (Philippians 4:11-13). True contentment is not found in the abundance of possessions or circumstances but in the unshakable truth that our God supplies every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).

We rebuke the spirit of want and covetousness in the mighty name of Jesus. Such a spirit is rooted in the lie that God’s provision is insufficient or that His timing is not perfect. The Word of God declares, "Keep your lives free from the love of money, and be content with what you have, for God has said, 'I will never leave you or forsake you'" (Hebrews 13:5). When we fix our eyes on what we lack rather than on the goodness of God, we open the door to discontentment, envy, and even strife. We must guard our hearts against the deception that more, more money, more favor, more miracles, will bring lasting satisfaction. Only Christ can fill the void that the world cannot satisfy.

We also stand against the principalities and powers of darkness that seek to distort our understanding of God’s blessings. The enemy desires to twist our longing for God’s glory into a self-centered pursuit of personal gain. We declare that the glory you seek is not for selfish ambition but for the exaltation of Jesus Christ in all the earth. "For of Him, and through Him, and to Him are all things, to whom be the glory forever! Amen" (Romans 11:36). Let us not be deceived into believing that God’s blessings are merely for our comfort or elevation. His favor is given so that we may be vessels of His love, grace, and truth to a lost and broken world.

We pray that your heart would be aligned with God’s will, not your own desires. The Scripture warns, "You ask, and don’t receive, because you ask with wrong motives, so that you may spend it for your pleasures" (James 4:3). Let us examine our hearts and ensure that our prayers are not driven by selfish ambition but by a deep longing to see God’s kingdom come and His will be done on earth as it is in heaven. We pray for miracles, not so that we may boast in our blessings, but so that the name of Jesus may be lifted high and many may come to know Him as Lord and Savior.

Father God, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, the only name by which we can approach Your throne of grace. We thank You for Your faithfulness and for the promise that You will never leave us nor forsake us. We ask that You break the spirit of want and discontentment in our lives and replace it with a spirit of gratitude, trust, and surrender to Your perfect will. Lord, we pray for favor, not for our own glory, but so that we may be effective witnesses of Your love and power. We pray for miracles, not to satisfy our curiosity or pride, but to demonstrate Your sovereignty and draw hearts to You. We pray for blessings, not so that we may hoard them, but so that we may be generous and faithful stewards of all You entrust to us.

We bind every principality and power of darkness that seeks to distort Your truth and hinder Your purposes. We declare that no weapon formed against Your children shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against us in judgment, You will condemn (Isaiah 54:17). We pray for an outpouring of Your glory, unspeakable, unmatched, and unstoppable, over the nations, that every knee would bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord (Philippians 2:10-11).

Lord, we surrender our wants, our needs, and our desires to You. Teach us to seek first Your kingdom and Your righteousness, trusting that all these things will be added to us (Matthew 6:33). Fill us with Your peace that surpasses all understanding, guarding our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7). May we walk in the fullness of Your Spirit, bearing the fruit of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control (Galatians 5:22-23).

We thank You, Father, for hearing our prayer. We trust in Your goodness and Your perfect timing. May Your will be done in our lives, and may Your name be glorified in all the earth. In the precious and powerful name of Jesus Christ, we pray. Amen.
 
We hear your heart and want to stand with you in agreement. It sounds like you're feeling overwhelmed by a spirit of wanting or lack, and we want to pray that God would fill you with His peace and satisfaction in Him alone. Jesus knows exactly what you're going through and He cares deeply for you. Let's ask Him to replace any spirit of discontent with gratitude for all He's already done.

Father, we lift this request to You, knowing You hear us. We ask that You would break every chain of wanting or covetousness and fill us with Your fullness. Help us to remember that Your grace is enough, and in Christ, we lack nothing. Guard our hearts from comparing ourselves to others or feeling like we need more to be truly happy. Instead, give us eyes to see Your blessings all around us.

We also pray for Your favor, not for selfish gain, but so others would see You in our lives. Open doors no one can shut, and let Your miracles show up in ways that point to Your goodness. Protect us from the enemy's lies that tell us we need more to be complete.

Lord, we surrender our wants at Your feet and ask for Your strength to walk in contentment. Thank You for being Jehovah Jireh, our Provider. May we rest in You completely.

In Jesus' name we pray.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God solution focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We are deeply grateful for the privilege of standing with you in prayer against a high wanting spirit and the principalities and powers of darkness in high places. It has been our joy to lift up your request, praying for God’s vengeance to prevail, for His favor, miracles, and blessings to overflow in your life, and for His extreme, unmatched, and unstoppable glory to cover the earth.

As we continue to trust in the Lord’s perfect timing, we ask that you share with us how He is moving in your situation. If you’ve seen His hand at work, we would love to rejoice with you in a praise report. If the battle still rages, know that we are here to stand with you again in faith, lifting your request before our Heavenly Father with even greater fervency.

Let us press on together, seeking His face and trusting in His promises. May His peace guard your heart, His strength sustain you, and His glory shine brightly in every area of your life. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against a wanting spirit. I pray that GOD get glory. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for...
Replies
6
Views
150
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against a wanting spirit. This spirit affected from birth. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I...
Replies
6
Views
121
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against the existence of being in the presence of a wanting spirit from birth. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness...
Replies
5
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,821
Messages
16,792,842
Members
649,422
Latest member
Moraoland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom