prayer about loan i have to pay ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After my work finished I was walking toward the bus stop, this one girl came behind me whose working next to my work place, so she said to me, my co-worker she's asking money from everyone there, I got shocked cause recently she joined here, but I know here that she borrows a lot of money then...
Replies
7
Views
255
Dear Lord, Forgive my financial mistakes and help me get a loan asap to pay off important bills now. I also ask for the right job with my circumstances so I can pay back this loan. I also have an urgent prayer request that my relationship with ### is healed as quickly as possible Thank you
Replies
10
Views
358
We have paid a very huge lumsum amount to a person for House Lease. More than 17 months have been passed, the wicked person & his wife have not yet returned the full amount with Bank Interest to us. We are praying to our God through the name of Jesus that the wicked person and his wife return...
Replies
9
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,626
Messages
16,801,376
Members
650,145
Latest member
Hysaraemoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom