Prayer About Haughty People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward

Servant of All
Father I pray about men who pretend they are like beautiful women, about haughty men and women who believe they are more important than everyone, who believe we are living their lives in the community, who believe we are under them or that even with no laws placing them higher by decent, that they are up high over everyone, Father I pray that all those who pretend we owe them more honor than is due will be exposed and that you will lead us away from them, In Jesus name, Father all those who hire people and imagine all kinds of stupid arrogant things about having hired anyone make the day or year such as miserable experience, Father deliver everyone in the community from sissy men and those who are barbaric and cruel, from the uneducated and educated people who strive against one another each day. In Jesus Name
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After my work finished I was walking toward the bus stop, this one girl came behind me whose working next to my work place, so she said to me, my co-worker she's asking money from everyone there, I got shocked cause recently she joined here, but I know here that she borrows a lot of money then...
Replies
7
Views
255
Hey everyone, I would like prayer that I do well in my assignments. I am studying Christian Ministry and I want to help young men to make good choices in life.
Replies
9
Views
284
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 3:15 : The couriers went out, spurred on by the king’s command, and the edict was issued in the citadel of Susa. The king and Haman sat down to drink, but the city of Susa was bewildered. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Esther...
Replies
9
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom