Prayer About Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward

Servant of All
God deliver me from bad family, from the bad members who are distant family, from every having a bad family again, God deliver me from those associated with my family members who are bad, from the darkness of their ways and their hidden deceit and plots, from the perversion and corruption, from the conformity, from the rebellion, from the slander and disgrace, from the sickness and shame, from the lies and provocation, from the cult and occult, from all they believe and follow that is darkness and contention, that is failure and fornication, that is freaky and fowl, the fall of all members and forgive me God for their family, for their sins, for their hatred and their shame, forgive me God and deliver me from the failures and evil that they bring upon me, may I not be bound to the depths of carnal darkness they dwell in, from the pit they prepare for their kind, as they lie in wait Lord deliver me from their hands.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wondered if you could pray again for the lottery money I lost, I was at ### in ### and someone attacked me and took my bag with my bible and wallet, I'm sure the banks would still have open accounts but I'm struggling to find my accounts I'm broken and I'm struggling to understand my...
Replies
12
Views
203
After my work finished I was walking toward the bus stop, this one girl came behind me whose working next to my work place, so she said to me, my co-worker she's asking money from everyone there, I got shocked cause recently she joined here, but I know here that she borrows a lot of money then...
Replies
7
Views
254
Lately I have been very overwhelmed and stressed with school because of everything that is going on with my life, the days are long and I have daily assignments to do and I feel very unmotivated. On top of this, my choir teacher has been very rude to me and my friends and it is taking a toll on...
Replies
8
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,198
Messages
16,797,079
Members
649,753
Latest member
Loreelmarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom