Pray

Pratikbhojwani

Humble Servant of All
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN FOR THE RED WHITE AND BLUE AND WHO STUCK FOR US TO THAT WANT MORALS GOD DESIGN BEAUTIFUL LOVE SAVED MY PLAN WILL BE THIS TRAILER OR MOTORHOME A BUS 5 TH WHEEL TRAILER TO MAKE INTO A VACATION HOME URGENTLY DRIVE TO GRAND CANYON AND CANADA TRY TO DRIVE ALL THRU USA 🇺🇸 ONE DAY AT A TIME U...
Replies
9
Views
108
LIFE IN I GET A NEW WHERE IM WELCOMED AND IM HAPPY WHERE MY ### CATS & I CAN LIVE IN SECRET WITH A TOILET SINK RUNNING WATER AND HAVE PEACE HARMONY WITH AN AC UNIT GREATLY..LIFE IN THERE IS A NORMAL HEALING WITH MY ### MY ### OFFSPRINGS OURPETS THAT WE CAN LIVE IN PEACE HARMONY..LIFE IN I GET MY...
Replies
9
Views
135
Dear God, I’m going back to work after a nice peaceful vacation. As I start my final year of teaching , please be with me. Help me to do a good job. Thanks for your grace. In Jesus name Inpray. Amen
Replies
13
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,585
Messages
16,801,058
Members
650,109
Latest member
Ereath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom