Pray

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, don’t let me be doubleminded or become doubleminded, but stand firm on the Word of God. God bless me with the hunger and desire to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word daily. Bless me to conduct myself in wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word so that I may please You in all I say and do. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, obedience, and confidence in You and Your Word. God all that I have asked of You, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and every Christian that I know. Thank You Jesus! Amen, so be it, and it is so!


Stay Prayerful, Trust God, Meditate on the Promises of God Daily, and Have a Blessed Christmas! ​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

IAM REDEEMED FROM NOT HAVING A HOME OF MY OWN GREATLY AN ADDRESS THAT I HAVE FULL CONTROL WHERE MY ### MY 3 OFFSPRINGS CAN HOME BE SAFE SECURE AND NOT HAVE TO LEAVE IF THEY DONT WANT TO IR VISIT GREATLY FAMILY LOVE CAN WIN TODAY NEW NIGHTS ARE HERE..LIFE IN A HOME ADDRESS OF MY OWN GREATLY WHERE...
Replies
9
Views
163
1. Success 2. Good health 3. Long life to my family and myself 4. Spiritual and physical protection to my family and myself 5. Wealth 6. Happy and peaceful marital home 7. Great children 8. Pass my LLB entrance and bar exams once 9. I want to be great and known worldwide 10...
Replies
11
Views
280
LIFE IN I GET A NEW WHERE IM WELCOMED AND IM HAPPY WHERE MY ### CATS & I CAN LIVE IN SECRET WITH A TOILET SINK RUNNING WATER AND HAVE PEACE HARMONY WITH AN AC UNIT GREATLY..LIFE IN THERE IS A NORMAL HEALING WITH MY ### MY ### OFFSPRINGS OURPETS THAT WE CAN LIVE IN PEACE HARMONY..LIFE IN I GET MY...
Replies
9
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom